According to Wikipedia, a drum motor (or motorised pulley) is a geared motor drive enclosed within a steel shell providing a single component driving pulley for conveyor belts. The drum motor comprises an asynchronous or synchronous electric motor, or hydraulic motor fixed to a stationary shaft at one end of...
- AOKMAN RV 050 Series Worm Gearmotors Ready for Delivery 2016-07-15
- AOKMAN® Facebook Page 2015-07-03
- Gear Hardness Representation and Gear Hardness Table 2015-06-11
- Connection Modes of Gearbox Shafts 2015-05-19
- AOKMAN Location on Bing Maps 2015-05-14
- ac brake motor asynchronous motor ball bearing bevel gears brake brake motor conveyor gearbox coupling cycloidal drive cycloidal gears cycloidal reducer cycloidal speed reducer cycloid reducer cylindrical roller bearing electric motor electromagnetic brake epicyclic gears exhibition flange coupling flexible coupling gearboxes gearboxes damage gear coupling gear motor gear reducer helical gears hypoid gears induction motor involute gears motor brake reduction gearbox reduction ratio roller bearing rolling bearing rolling element bearing show sleeve coupling speed reducer speed reducer ratio speed reducer torque three-phase squirrel cage asynchronous motor triple-phase asynchronous motor universal coupling universal joint worm gears