According to Wikipedia, an asynchronous motor, who is called induction motor, is an AC electric motor in which the electric current in the rotor needed to produce torque is obtained by electromagnetic induction from the magnetic field of the stator winding. An induction motor’s rotor can be either wound type...
- AOKMAN RV 050 Series Worm Gearmotors Ready for Delivery 2016-07-15
- AOKMAN® Facebook Page 2015-07-03
- Gear Hardness Representation and Gear Hardness Table 2015-06-11
- Connection Modes of Gearbox Shafts 2015-05-19
- AOKMAN Location on Bing Maps 2015-05-14
- ac brake motor asynchronous motor ball bearing bevel gears brake brake motor conveyor gearbox coupling cycloidal drive cycloidal gears cycloidal reducer cycloidal speed reducer cycloid reducer cylindrical roller bearing electric motor electromagnetic brake epicyclic gears exhibition flange coupling flexible coupling gearboxes gearboxes damage gear coupling gear motor gear reducer helical gears hypoid gears induction motor involute gears motor brake reduction gearbox reduction ratio roller bearing rolling bearing rolling element bearing show sleeve coupling speed reducer speed reducer ratio speed reducer torque three-phase squirrel cage asynchronous motor triple-phase asynchronous motor universal coupling universal joint worm gears